2GO Group, Inc. is the only integrated transport solutions provider in the Philippines today. Its principal business units are engaged in the movement of people operating under the brand names 2GO Travel, 2GO Distribution and 2GO Supply Chain - 2GO Express, 2GO Logistics and 2GO Freight. 2GO's array of services are geared towards cargo movements includes containerization, RoRo services, logistics and supply chain solutions.
Finance Analyst (2GO LOGISTICS)
National Capital Reg
- Assists SBUs in the preparation of budgets including the preparation of assumptions for budgeting
- Identifies and gathers accurate and relevant data (financial and non-financial) from various sources
- Prepares monthly and year-to-date monitoring of expense report per department..
- Prepares monthly and year –to-date variance explanation of accounts with significant variances
- Forecasts financial outlook
- Prepares and evaluates financial feasibility studies for various SBU specific requirements
- Assists in the Annual Stockholders Meeting
- Assists in the preparation of Annual Report
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned.
To view complete job listings, please click on the link below:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management/Cost Accounting/Business Analyst or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
2GO Group, Inc. Microsite