ABS-CBN is in the business of producing world-class entertainment, news and information programs and in the continuous adoption of breakthrough technology to deliver these to its audiences not just in the Philippines, but globally.
This content is distributed primarily in the Philippines through its flagship free-to-air VHF TV station in Mega Manila, ABS-CBN Channel 2. Backed by a vast regional network of originating stations, affiliates, and strategically-located relay stations across the archipelago, ABS-CBN’s nationwide reach is unmatched to this day. ABS-CBN also airs free-to-air UHF TV on Studio 23 and operates the country’s leading radio network consisting of 3 AM band stations and 14 in the FM band.
ABS-CBN also provides news and entertainment programs for nine cable TV channels, targeting specific niche markets who prefer foreign entertainment programs, blockbuster Filipino movies, news and commentary, music, animè, and sports.
ABS-CBN also ownsSkyCable, the Philippines’ largest cable television service provider which has close to half a million upscale subscribers in Metro Manila and key urban areas nationwide.
Outside of the Philippines, ABS-CBN reaches more than 2.1 million Filipinos out of the more than 8 million Filipinos overseas, through ABS-CBN Global’s The Filipino Channel (TFC). TFC is available in the USA, Canada, the whole of Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Japan, and a host of other Asia-Pacific countries via cable TV, direct-to-home satellite, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), and the Internet through TFCNow!
Programming Coordinator (ANC)
(National Capital Reg - Quezon City)
- Creates the line up or playlist of the channel for the day
- Assist in formulating daily log
- Produce on air bulletin boards
- Process all requests for TOAs
- Ensure the timely release of dubbed materials
- Ensure the timely turnover
- Other additional tasks to be assigned by immediate superior
Requirements: Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.