Established in 1985, Robinsons Supermarket has evolved into one of the largest supermarket chains in the Philippines.
Apart from its commitment to provide shoppers the freshest merchandise and the most reasonably priced grocery goods, Robinsons Supermarket seeks to educate and empower its customers on their choice of food and products to promote healthy living and proper nutrition.
The first major retailer to stake this promise, it is a bold, lifelong commitment to customers old and new to reach out and touch lives by bringing together healthy choices at affordable prices in one refreshing shopping destination that is Robinsons Supermarket.
Cashiering Supervisor Operations -Malolos, Bulacan
Bulacan (Central Luzon) - Malolos, Bulacan
- Responsible for the proper batching and accounting of charge transaction document.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cashiers are properly trained and know all standard work procedures required in the performance of their functions.
- Submits on time accurate reports and daily updating of sales registry books; timely preparation and submission of requests for Debit Memo for UGC and Supplier’s GC redemption.
- Ensures immediate feedback and action during POS machine trouble, breakdown and unavailability of backlines.
Requirements: We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy or any related course.
- Preferably with Experience in a service-oriented Company
- At least 2 years of working experience in Cash Operations from a retail industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge in various check-out policies and the Point of Sales System.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Interview invitations may be sent via e-mail so please check your e-mail regularly.
For inquiries please contact :
The Human Resources Department
Contact Person: Ms. Junne Pillas and Ms. Mayette Caluag
Email at and
Tel. nos: Head Office-(02)395-0034, HR Pulilan (0923)6587252