Cebu Pacific brings people together through an affordable and reliable mode of travel, a consistently fun-filled experience delivered with a true heart and soul for service. We enhance the quality of life of the communities we serve and are an active partner in our nation's progress.
If you have the right stuff, join our team now!
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER
(National Capital Reg - Domestic road, Pasay city)
- Monitor and determine effective staffing levels in both Ticketing and Call Center.
- Monitor and evaluate volume of transactions every half hour (Call Center) and daily (Ticketing).
- Provide recommendations for adjustments in equipment capacity and manpower count.
- Draft and propose schedules of Call Center Agents and Ticketing Agents.
- Manages Daily schedules and tracks adherence in coordination with the Supervisors / Team Leaders of Ticketing and Call Center.
- Monitor and evaluate patterns of Call Handling capability relative to the patterns of demand, Calls Offered, Calls Accepted, Average Call Handling Time, Abandoned Calls, and Average Abandonment Time at the Call Center.
- Monitor and evaluate types of transactions and its volume relative to the manpower duly scheduled at the Ticket Office & of waiting time at the various Ticket Office outlets.
- Consult and coordinate with the Manager, Ticketing and Manager, Call Center regarding matters mentioned above.
- Submit status report to the Director, Call Center & Ticketing on the above.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in relation to workforce management.
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good command of the English Language, both written and oral.
- Good analytical & decision-making skills.
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
FOR URGENT HIRING!
Cebu Pacific Air
. . ..