PROMO & MERCHANDISING ACTIVATION COORDINATOR
- Negotiates for activation executions with the relevant parties (mall leasing, accounts, etc).
- Execution of area-specific programs. Lead in over-seeing and ensuring programs are executed according to the set mechanics & details of the programs.
- Provide initiatives on opportunities for local area activations based on the assigned area peculiarities
- Provide insights in planning activations based on field & trade realities.
- Evaluates effectiveness of the programs
- Events/Project Management – Liaise & coordinate with Head Office re: directives & requirements.
- Monitor, maintain & lead the update on database of all outlet lay-outs of the assigned area.
- Monitor, control and management of premiums & POP materials.
- College Graduate of any 4-year course
- 23- 35 years old, Male or Female
- Local of the area to be assigned in.(good area familiarity)
- Previous experience in (a) handling people (strong people management background) and (b) related experience in the FMCG industry an advantage.
- Profile requirements: decision-making capability, creativity, ability to lead, resiliency, adaptability
- Preferably with background in project management
- Computer proficient (adept in reports)
- With good communication skills
- 20 Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 2 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
G/F JM II Bldg.Co. Rockefeller St. Osmena Highway St. Brgy San Isidro Makati City