- Supervise the cleanliness of all food storage areas within the restaurant.
- Maintain a record of all dinner menus, and submit these weekly as required.
- Take the lead in the management of stocks of all items/requirements.
- Prepare orders on a timely basis and explain any exceptional usage as requested.
- Ensure that all variable restaurant costs are kept within budgeted levels.
- Ensure that fridge and freezer temperatures are maintained at a safe level for the storage and preservation of food; report any issues immediately.
- Bake a variety of pastries for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Erbil.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Good personal hygiene and willingness to work with a team.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Prospective Principal/Project:Erbil and Kuwait
CB&T PRO-STAFF, INC., was incorporated in May 2009 primarily to engage in the business of recruiting, hiring and placement of professional workers, engineers, specialists, skilled and unskilled workers including administrative personnel for overseas employment to act as agents of firms or individuals in the supply of manpower.
Why Join Us?
Kuwait - Erbil
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
755 Maria Clara St., Mandaluyong City, Philippines