Accounting Asst.Manager - Supervisor
- The Preparation of following Management Reports.
- Monthly Sales / Receipts Reports
- Monthly Budget and Cash Flows
- Balance Sheet
- Manufacturing Profit and Loss
- Bank Reconciliation and Balance Sheet Schedules
- Monthly Expense Report Analysis
- PEZA Monthly & Quarterly Reports
- Annual Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable / Bookkeeping
- Recording, analyzing and summarizing all accounting data from the accounting staff for accurate and timely reporting to management.
- Posting of all the entries generated from the books of accounts to General Ledger.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be involved in accounting and finance for 6 years or more.
- Preferably worked in an international company. Negotiation skill with banks preferred.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.