Service Delivery Manager - Santa Mesa (SM Mezza )
- Plans production operations with production manager and supervisors, establishes call center priorities and sequences for conducting campaigns and programs in order to achieve client SPH, Conversion, Penetration and hours goals
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure production and quality of service meets specifications. Communicates changes continually
- Communicates daily with Account Management and Production Training & Quality to coordinate programs, trainings, client requests and feedback, and general problem solving
- Ensures that the call centers are in full compliance with Federal, state and other regulatory body's regulation and rules including the TCPA, The Telemarketing Rule, and Insurance Laws, to protect the organization from legal suits or other actions
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes agents and staff to ensure compliance with standards
- Resolves employee issues and problems by interfacing with production manager, supervisors and training manager and providing support where needed
- Reports key process indicators and other quantifiable measurement tools to track results of call center activities and regularly reports to VP or Directors
- Manages the downtime expense of the specific call centers and looks for new strategies to control this expense
- Works closely with the training and quality group for maintenance of high quality performance in the site
- Develops the efficiencies and professionalism of site operations personnel for long-term growth of the site by cross-pollinating successful strategies and ideas
- Resolves issues and problems between functions in the site
- Actively supports and provides leadership for the company's Total Quality Management initiative and routinely focuses employees on customer needs and requirements.
- Routinely conducts internal audits and reviews and seeks remedies to ensure conformance with department policies, procedures and quality specifications.
- Develops and implements appropriate personal objectives that support each fiscal year's department objectives and the overall company business plan.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Manages assigned call center through production manager and supervisors who in turn supervise a total of 100+ employees in the call center. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Effectively conducts counseling sessions as needed utilizing DDI Interaction Management skills.
- Effectively conducts yearly performance reviews for subordinates in accordance with NCO policy.
- Identifies and cultivates potential supervisory candidates for promotion and continually develops the skills and knowledge base of site operations management.Secondary Responsibilities:
- Works with Production Consultant to update the agent bonus structure and implement on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates labor needs with Recruiting and Training & Quality in order to provide staffing for meeting goals.
- Communicates with VP or Director to coordinate the proper efficiencies in EIS dialer and program management.
- Participates in the weekly production teleconference meetings to review the previous week's work and plan production for upcoming week.
- Recommends current and future equipment needs, including EIS needs, in order to meet production needs and requirements.
- Drives the Great Performances program in each site to fully recognize agent performance.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings to keep people aware of where we are and where we need to be
- Call center experience 3 - 5 years in a managerial capacity
- Strong bottom line awareness and dedication to customer/client satisfaction.
- Leadership & management experience
- Time management skills
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and extensive experience in positions of management, especially the running of a call center facility. Responsibility and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong operation/production "hat"
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to perform with ease multiple tasks and manage time effectively
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibility: N/A
- Budget Authority/Responsibility: N/A
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Quezon City - SM Mezza Residences, Sta Mesa, Quezon City
Min 5 years (Assistant Manager / Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
4/F Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communication Center ABS CBN Compound Mother Ignacia Ave, Quezon City, Philippines