Marketing Business Administrator
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Maintain the EDI website and manage customer enquiries generated from the website
- Responsible for e-marketing and the EDI presence on other social media, such as updating the EDI Facebook page, ensuring search engine optimisation for EDI products and website, blogging etc.
- Write and distribute press releases and produce media kits where required
- Act as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events like distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Basic IT skills and the ability to develop advanced skills in the following:
- Experience in the use of MS Office products such PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Publisher. WordPress, HTML, use of social media.
- Use of the Internet and Email.
- Image files such as jpeg, tiff, bitmap, eps
- Person Skills
- Team player who gets on well with others but can work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good telephone manner.
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.