Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring
- Ensures Job Descriptions of all positions are updated.
- Reviews and posts job openings as required.
- Conducts sourcing activities and initial interview of applicants for entry and supervisory levels.
- Conducts necessary background investigation. A summary report is made part of an employee’s 201 File.
- Extends assistance on fulfillment of employment requirements.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Creates and maintains the 201 file of all employees.
- Maintains resume, training, and employee databases.
Compensation & Benefits
- Conducts all timekeeping and payroll-related activities.
- Documents and coordinates employee personnel movements/changes (e.g. transfers, promotions, regularization).
- Documents training requests.
- Monitors the administration of annual and other regular Performance Appraisals of all employees.
- Administers individual availment of government-mandated (SSS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, and BIR) and company-initiated benefits.
- Serves corresponding disciplinary action memo for tardy employees and counsels them if necessary.
- Prepares and assists in the serving of notices to employees (e.g. other warnings, end-of-contract, etc.)
- Assists in improving policies and procedures.
- Fulfills all responsibilities related to exiting employees
- Leads in organizing various HR events such as summer outing, employee meetings, Christmas Party, etc.
- Handles all tasks related to HMO, Dental, and Life Insurance coverage of all employees (and dependents).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Must at least spent 1 year in recruiting for IT positions
- Must have effective communication and organizational skills
- Must have negotiating and consulting skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and a creative forward thinker
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Makati City
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
4F Cambridge Center Building 108 Tordesillas St. cor Gallardo St. Salcedo Village, Makati City