To monitor, control, and oversee sites’ inventory transactions and ensure that all inventory movements are properly accounted for.Tasks/Responsibilities1. Monitor on a daily basis site compliance with invoicing transactions.2. Consolidate reconciled inventory balances of sites vs Navision.3. Monitor attendance and rotation of site personnel and compliance with site schedules.4. Assist in the preparation of month-end reporting requirements.5. Assist in the preparation of automated and manual MIS reports.6. Assist in yearplan preparation.7. Support in various MIS and cost efficiency projects.8. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by immediate superior/s from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Required skill(s): advanced computer skills, excellent communication skills, basic acc, basic supervisory skills, navision training, Experience in inventory control.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
3F NOL Tower Commerce Ave. Madrigal Business Park Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa City NC, PH