- Experienced Civil, Electrical, Piping, Process and Instrumentation Engineers
- At least 2 years in design engineering in oil and gas, petrochemical or power plant industry
- Must be dynamic and pro-active with good communication and coordination skills
- Civil Engineer must have experience in Civil Structural Design, can prepare structural layouts and analysis of various structures. Knowledge in AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Microstation, Tekla, X-Steel, PDS, 3D Modeling, Smart Plant and SPPID operation. Experience in field engineering.
- Electrical Engineer must have experience in substation design and preparation of power, lightning and grounding layout in oil and gas facilities. Ability to perform common electrical calculation, knowledge in ETAP, PDS Intergraph, 3D Engineering and associated tools.
- Piping Engineer must have experience in the following areas: piping layout and pipe support selection. Can develop detailed layout in 2D/3D, can read P&ID Interpretation sheet, engineering drawings and vendor drawings.
- Instrument Engineer must have work experience in Instrumentation and Control Engineering Design. Experience in construction drawings, design documents, calculation and material take-off. Can interpret Logic and Loop Diagrams. Knowledge in 2D/3D CAD, Microstation.