Customer Service Representative
The position is responsible for providing efficient and competent customer service by facilitating and resolving clients’ inquiries, requests, concerns, and complaints, according to the customer service performance standards and targets of the organization.
- Achieve competence on the products and features, system functionalities, company policies and procedures and excellent customer service orientation, pertinent to the products and services of the the bank and other client-organizations.
- Ensure that call center service standards and/or performance metrics are consistently met, if not exceeded
- Handle and manage calls, and other correspondences and other technical services from clients regarding inquiries and concerns on products, services and other related matters based on established guidelines and performance standards
- Educate clients of correct procedures regarding bank’s products and services
- Handle system maintenance to facilitate clients’ requests and concerns
- Support other team when required, taking advice, sharing knowledge and feedback from others, and take on additional responsibilities (such as mentoring new staff) to improve team performance
- Refer or escalate calls in a prompt and professional manner when appropriate
- Coordinate with other business units to ensure immediate and timely feedback to clients
- Keep informed of the introduction of new systems, policies and procedures, and new product features
- Continually identify and suggest improvements to customer service
- Perform responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree from a college/university
- Must be proficient in navigating different websites and software applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work overtime, on shifting schedule, weekends and holidays
- Experience in dealing with external customers who have varying requirements an advantage.
- With more than 6 months recent Customer Service experience.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - 6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Fresh Grad / Less than 1 Year
View Larger Map / Directions
Ayala Ave, Makati City, Philippines