Job Duties: The candidate should be a qualified and experienced senior technician in both cigarette making and packing machines. He should be able to speak English so as to impart relevant knowledge to local technicians. He should be proficient in the following cigarette making/packing machines: Protos 80C / 70C , M9 , HLP 5, HLP 2, Sarsib 6000, Forke 349,350 The candidate may be placed on night shift or day shift depending on the production schedule. Should there be any unplanned downtime on the machines during weekends or weekdays, the candidate is expected to return to work.
- Trouble shoots and repair mechanical and electrical assemblies used in the cigarette making/packing process.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance
- Identify root cause of machinery bottlenecks, records and implement corrective actions by completing forms, reports and logs.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to other technical personnel.
- Continually improve the setup, calibration and test.
- Provides general support to the manufacturing team.
- Follow all safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to the factory manager
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- Have an eye for detail, quick to identify machine related problems and solve them.
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical related equipment
- Education: High school diploma
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- Experience : 5-6 years relevant experience
PNI International is the leading and trusted name in the recruitment, placement and staffing industry providing top-notched professionals to the US, the UK, Australasia, Middle East and China. Our track record of over 3,000 candidates deployed is a powerhouse of success stories of hundreds of professional placed in healthcare, engineering, architecture, hospitality and information technology. We co-create innovative solutions that work for you and your particular situations. What sets us apart from the rest is our passion to serve your unique needs, developing customized solutions tailored to your requirements and transforming it into opportunity--- this is our commitment to you!
Prospective Principal Project: INDONESIA
Why Join Us?
Indonesia - Kepulauan Riao - Batam
Min 5 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
2nd floor Room 210 Strata 2000 Building, Pasig City, Philippines