- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree ,
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Principal/project:SUNGCHANG ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COM .LTD
Star World International Manpower & Placement Agency is one of the most reputable recruitment firm in Manila, Philippines. It started in 2001 and engages in contracting, enlisting and recruiting of qualified professionals, non-professionals & skilled workers. Through the great effort of its management and staff, it built a harmonious business relationship with their reliable Principals in the following regions: Asia Pacific Region, Middle East, Europe, North America, South America and Africa.
Despite stiff competition in the Recruitment Industry in the Philippines combined with the Global Crisis, it still upholds its good standing and continuously grows to uplift the life of aspiring Filipino Workers.
Today, Star World has existing reliable Principals, and still searches for more in exporting manpower to the Middle East and other countries. We commit to provide your company requirements anytime and in the best way we can.
Why Join Us?
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
GF-4F, Orina Bldg, 203 JP Rizal St, Bgy. Tejeros Makati City