- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Far East.
- E3 LICENSE
- Anchor Handling/Towing/Supply/Tug experience
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
NOTE: WORK LOCATION WILL BE DISCLOSED TO SHORLISTED CANDIDATES
Prospective Principal Project: Saudi Arabia
The corporate motto and mission of “bringing seafaring to the greater heights” encompasses the commitment of the corporate leaders, managers and employees of Seabird Ship Management, Inc. to consistently provide high standard of service to its clients.
For the Year 2012, Seabird Ship Management, Inc. was recognized as the recipient of the Best Offshore Employment Company with a Seal of Quality for Business Excellence by the Star Brand Philippines.
The President and Chairman of the Board, Engr. Fidel I. Ferrer, was also a recipient of the Outstanding Filipino Achiever in Business Management and Entrepreneurship Award, and for a Medal of Distinction for Filipino Achievers by the Star Brand Philippines on 21 September 2012.
The company’s dedication for continual improvement sets its direction to constantly increase organizational performance and overall effectiveness in the delivery of service for the satisfaction of its clients expectations.
Why Join Us?
Saudi Arabia - Far East
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
3F F&C Bldg., 2110 Sen.Gil Puyat Ave. Pasay City