Team Manager (Carmona)
Responsibilities:Customer Focus - Dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers by obtaining first hand feedback and driving change in relation. Drive for Results - Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, and demonstrating high levels of energy in pursuing problems, setting high performance standards in achieving client matrices. Developing Direct Reports - Build direct report skill sets by providing challenging and stretching tasks and assignments. Helps individuals leverage their unique talents, experiences, and style as they work on their development opportunities.
- Enhance employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and team huddles with motivational strategies.
- Collaborating with Manager to create strategic plans to enhance the C-SAT & other Metrics.
- Analysis of critical data directly related to metrics which effect our SLA's on a day-to-day basis.
- Drive a sense of team work across associates, work to foster a collaborative/ Positive work environment.
- Stack rank the associates on a weekly basis and provide them feedback on their progress.
- Generating reports for performance appraisals.
- Ensuring meeting/exceeding monthly forecasts and all SLA's on all the following: Run the business, Contact Center Metrics e.g. AHT, Logging Rate, Shrinkage, Quality' Contact Center metrics e.g. FCO, FCR. Customer xperience metrics e.g. CSat, DSat.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Carmona.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Calabarzon & Mimaropa - Carmona
Min 2 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Governor's Dr, Carmona, Philippines