FINANCIAL PLANNING SUPERVISOR
- Assist in the preparation of the Business Plan and Annual Budget and support the Financial Planning Head in the effective formulation and implementation of the department’s plans and programs.
- Produce consolidated plans, capturing data inputs, analysis and operational narrative.
- Responsible for the preparation of revenue forecast in relation to the annual budget process.
- Work closely with the Budget Analyst in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Analyzes proposed plans and policies, as well as new programs, to determine costs and projected profitability.
- Provide quality financial business partnering with department heads by building an effective working relationship and a robust understanding of how each department operates.
- Produce detailed cost analysis vs. plan which enables costs to be constructively challenged and questioned.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to management in order to strengthen business controls, improve operations, and/or reduce costs.
- Supervises the timely and competent analysis of budgets, cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Supports the Financial Planning Manager in bank dealings specifically the preparation of bank requirements for the credit lines renewal and new credit lines applications.
- Participates in annual department level budget preparation and administration by providing historical information and assists in establishing budget standards and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center,Pasig City.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Min 4 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Pasig City, Philippines