URGENT HIRING: PHARMACIST (URDANETA, PANGASINAN)
- Supervise over-all pharmacy day-to-day operations (selling, stock management, regulatory compliance, customer service and personnel management.
- Implement and ensures compliance to all health business initiatives, strategy and program.
- Processes over-all legal requirements of the drugstore and activities such as application and renewal of all documents (LTO, FDA, Business Permit, Mayors Permit, S3 License and Sanitary Permit.
- Executes merchandise display techniques that will boost sales and promotes customer satisfaction.
- Ensures accurate and prompt dispensing of medicines by the pharmacy staff at all times.
- Reads and interprets all prescriptions and provide medication substitute if needed.
- Ensures the quality of all dispensed medicines (expiry and monitoring procedures).
- Ensures adherence of all pharmacy staff to the Company Senior Citizen Act.
- Company Drug Dispensing Guidelines.
- Provides health and wellness counseling from time to time
- Monitors and evaluates activities of all pharmacy personnel.
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Male or Female
- Physically Fit
- Friendly and hospitable
- Strong desire to serve others
- Able to lead and influence others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Filipino citizen or hold relevant residence status
- Applicants must be willing to work in Urdaneta Pangasinan
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Ilocos Region - Pangasinan (Urdaneta City) - Urdaneta, Pangasinan
Fresh Grad / Less than 1 Year
View Larger Map / Directions
One E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines