- To be directly in charge of the day to day operation of the plant duly assigned to him.
- To supervise and exercise direct control over his subordinates in the performances of their duties and responsibilities.
- To see to it that the company's code of conduct and other rules and guidelines employees behavior and performance are properly implemented and stictly observed in his capacity as Supervisor, can decipline erring subordinates and/or report said matter to the Personnel Department.
- To approve all daily time records, overtime work, vacation leave, sick leave of all regular employees.
- To carry out regularly and religiously the plant's established maintenance program, including checking of daily operation logsheet, analyzing data trents, diagnosing and pinpoiting probable machineries difficulty and providing possible remedies.
- Perform maintenance jobs and repair of refrigeration machines of equipments, electrical machines, motor controls and generator.
- To monitor quality of ice harvested and authorized melting or selling of stocks or rejecting ice cakes.
- To approve all expenses necessary for plant's use and proper opearation.
- To check and accept incoming deliveries and authorized or approved outgoing deliveries.
- To prepare and submit the following to the Central Office:
A. Monthly Maintenance Report
B. Annual Maintenance Report
C. Plant performance in KW-hr per block every 15th and 30th day of the month.
D. Monthly plant tools, supplies and materials.
E. Requisition for supplies and materials.
F. All other reports as maybe required.
- To see to it that the plant's equipments and tools are clean and all are accounted for.
- To guide, instruct and train newly hire plant personnel such as engineers, trainees and apprenticechip that may be assigned to him.
- Established and adopt means or method to achieve high productivity and efficiency to both plant's equipments and personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Fresh Grad / Less than 1 Year
View Larger Map / Directions
817 E Rodriguez, Quezon City