- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Doha.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Recruitment Term & Conditions
1. Period of Contract : Two(2) years contract
2. Working Hours : 8 hours per day/ 6 days a week/ 1-day off every week
3. Overtime : In accordance with Qatar Labor Law
4. Food Allowance : Allowance 200 QR
5. Accommodation : Sharing accommodation will be provided by the company
6. Transportation : Provided by the company
7. Air Passage : Two way economy after completion of 2 years
8. All other terms & conditions : As per Qatar Labor Laws
9. Probation Period : 3 months
10. Join Ticket : Provided by the company
Interested applicants are advised to apply in person for preliminary interview and must bring the following documents:
Detailed Resume with recent 2x2 photo, Valid Passport & NBI for travel abroad, certificate of employment and ID's. or you may send your resumes by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
God's Fortune International Manpower Services(GFIIMS) is duly authorized by POEA to recruit, hire and process manpower for our accredited foreign principals. GFIMS main goal is to provide all manpower requirements of our accredited principals and employers. In doing so, we are looking to have a long term harmonious relationship with them. As well as to provide a sufficient and decent job to all qualified Filipino workers and help uplifting their families for a brighter future. To be able to contribute and help our present goverment in achieving economic stabilty.
Principal / Project : Qatar Chemical Company Ltd
Why Join Us?
Qatar - Doha
Min 5 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
1427 g/f Leon Guinto Sr., Street, Ermita Manila, Philippines