Quality Assurance - Dayshift - Urgent Hiring
Monitor, coaching and development of associates.Work closely with immediate Manager to identify pain areas and track improvement in these areas.Maintain internal CSAT tracker.Sends out weekly reports on TL/Trainer.
- Graduate with minimum of 3-4 years overall experience and a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory / similar role.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Average communication skills.
- Should be self motivated and should be able to deliver results with minimum supervision
Interested candidates may walk-in during Mondays-Fridays at 9:00AM onwards. Bring a copy of your CV and a valid ID.
InterAlliance is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are dedicated in providing our partners with an array of innovative yet affordable workforce solutions while continuing to strengthen their company. Driven by the passion for responsiveness, excellence, and integrity in servicing our clients, we help businesses achieve maximum growth and agility.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 3 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
L.P. Leviste St, Makati City, Philippines