Responsible for the implementation of both corrective and preventive maintenance program to ensure the efficient operation of process machineries and equipment to support production volume. Sees to it that machines and equipment are operational. Conducts regular inspections of the equipment and schedules planned maintenance programs. Keeps records and history of the machines and equipment and keeps track of the mechanical parts inventory. Oversees the work of the mechanics. Sees to it that all safety regulations are followed.
- Candidate must be graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent. Preferably licensed engineer.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Required skill(s): computer literate, knows AutoCad
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably Supervisor / 3 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in mechanical engineering in a manufacturing firms
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Taguig City
Min 4 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Phividec Industrial Complex, Taguig City