Field Architect URGENT!!
- Monitors and evaluates the quality of all finishing works
- Prepares Bill of Quantities for the project site
- Coordinate with suppliers regarding schedule of materials deliveries
- Monitors and evaluates change orders
- Coordinates plans and designs endorsed by head office
- Prepares and submits necessary documents and reports required by management
- Monitors the withdrawal of materials based on BOQ
- Prepares quantity for the preparation of Job orders to be awarded to subcontrators
- Performs otherjob related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Architecture, preferably licensed.
- Minimum of 2 years work related experince in construction firm preferably Vertical construction or high rise buildings
- with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Can start immediately
- must willing to be assigned in any project site in Metro Manila.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
20 N.Domingo, Quezon City, Philippines