Payroll Officer - Angeles, Pampanga
- Collects and inputs all data used in payroll processing, including bonuses, referrals, terminations, LOA, FMLA and PTO.
- Calculates pre and post-payroll balances. Researches, resolves and tracks discrepancies.
- Processes garnishments and levies, ensuring data is input accurately, proper parties are involved in communication, and
- appropriate records are maintained.
- Generates PTO reports from workforce management system. Updates timekeeping system
- Upon supervisor request, assists management with the use, functionality, and data integrity of time clock.
- Creates, cancels and reissues manual checks. Stops payment or reversals of live checks or direct deposits.
- Maintains employee payroll files. Sends hard copies of employee records to outsourced archival vendor.
- Audits records and data entries.
- Analyzes and evaluates office operations and procedures. Recommends workflow efficiency improvements.
- Attends monthly payroll meetings.
- One (1) year of related experience is required.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Solid knowledge of automated payroll systems, preferably ADP and Reportsmith.
- Solid knowledge of federal, provincial and state laws regarding payroll issues.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Must be detail-oriented and understand data management process to ensure accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills. Need to be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Will be assigned in Angeles, Pampanga
- Must be willing to work on a graveyard shift
- BPO experience an advantage
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Central Luzon - Pampanga (Angeles City)
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Ortigas Ave, Quezon City, Philippines