- Responsible for the overall Production Operation, day to day running of work.
- Manages Factory personnel and supervise/coordinate all related Production activities
- Selects and develops recipes, with the Executive chefs, as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards with the help of Quality Control and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in Factory.
- Ensures efficient operation of all manufacturing activities within a defined functional area to achieve production targets.
- Looks for and identify areas for improvement with the objective of enhancing the manufacturing operations and reducing expenses.
- Builds a detailed database for all production-related aspects to be used as a reference.
- Ensures strictly adherence to quality standards and consistency of products.
- Works closely with planning manager to set production plans and wastage Standards. .
- Establishes the Standards of Production and KPIs for production sections.
- Improves and automates production process.
- Positively contributes in the strategic business objectives.
- Set the production systems and manuals.
- Responsible for the yearly / seasonally/ monthly and weekly production planning.
- Supervises the production area to achieve the targeted amounts and dates.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef as well as the Production team to achieve the goals set.
- Sets up, manages, leads and motivates the production staff to produce the needed amounts during the assigned time.
- Ensures efficient operation in all production section.
- Prepares annual manpower plan.
- Ensures efficient and sufficient manning guide per production sections.
- Directly supervises Factory personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Implements and executes established company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good Communication ability.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- Good training abilities and skills.
- Planning skills.
- High inspectional skills.
- Business savvy.
- Full awareness of the product.
- Good knowledge of costing and accounting.
- Full knowledge of Quality Control concept and procedures.
- Full knowledge of staff motivation and leadership.
- Full Knowledge of ISO and HACCP Certification Standards.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Riyadh.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Prospective Principal Project: First Economic Company
SMC Manpower Agency Philippines Company, is duly authorized and licensed by POEA under license no. POEA-059-LB-031309-UL to recruit, hire and process manpower for its accredited foreign principals.
SMC recognizes the global need for employment and believes its first and foremost responsibility is to provide our clients with world-class, personalized service and to provide Filipinos the opportunity to work overseas. Boast of its faster & more convenient access to various government agencies, ensures our smoother facilitation of business transaction with efficient services to our clients from around the world. We are specialized firm and your best counterpart in the Philippines providing you with professionals, medical staff, highly skilled, unskilled workers, entertainers and even highly educated domestic helpers to different country. Providing counsel and assistance in labor relations overseas and local recruitment.
Why Join Us?
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
1726 - B Road 2 cor Road 7 St. Fabie Estate, Sta. Ana, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines