HR ASSISTANT - COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (SM CITY SUCAT)
The role of the HR Assistant is to provide active assistance in the implementation of HR processes and procedures in the area of compensation and benefits administration and other related HR functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Computer literate and with excellent communication skills in both oral and written.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and keen in meeting deadlines.
- Must have professional maturity to handle confidential information and shifting priorities.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of working experience in the related field is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sucat, Parañaque City.