Software Engineer - Database
- Work as a member of the Database engineering team, in multiple product lines, designing, implementing and enhancing the database services.
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams for specific Product Development efforts.
- Assist and provide input during the creation of business requirements and functional design.
- Work with technical architects to define and document system designs and solutions consistent with the prescribed architecture.
- Work with teams of software engineers and developers on multiple and complex software development efforts with a primary focus on creating conceptual data models, coding database access services, identifying and resolving database performance issues, supporting code, and integration tools.
- Work with the QA staff during various phases of testing and test case preparation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience required in databases of which minimum 3 years must be programming in Oracle PL/SQL
- Poficient in database design, data modeling, and coding of large and complex projects. Well versed with high quality Design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Proficient in Oracle 10g or 11g, PL SQL, Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Java in DB programming
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, TOAD, ERWIN, Perl a plus.
- Experience with Sybase and SQL Server
- Experience with Golden Gate replication technology a plus
- Must have experience working with business units to analyze business requirements and develop appropriate design and solutions.
- Financial Industry experience is a plus.
- Applicants must be willing to work in McKinley Hill,Taguig City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Min 5 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig City, Philippines