QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR (QAI)
- Responsible for monitoring of standards of operations, implements Good Manufacturing Practices, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.
- Sample products to determine whether they meet specifications and quality standards, and take corrective action if necessary
- Study product specifications
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, BS Food Technology, BS Animal Husbandry, or any Science – Related Course
- Hardworking, resourceful, honest and can withstand pressure
- Result –oriented, responsible and organized
- Willing to work in shifting schedules
- Computer Literate
- Legible handwriting
Please submit your comprehensive resume with picture and Transcript of Records to Foster Foods Inc. or send it to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Central Luzon - Bulacan - Pulilan,Bulacan
Min 2 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
55 National Road, Dampol 2nd A, Pulilan, Bulacan