Project Architect / Engineer
For Project Architect/Engineer:
- He/She must have knowledge and experience in Interior Fit-out works(corporate/ commercial) as well as residential construction.
- The successful candidate will be in charge for the management of the project/s that includes planning, designing, estimation, implementation and other technical activities concerning construction.
- He/She must have managerial experience required for people management and the technical knowledge for effective supervision of the construction project. He will be responsible for the over-all supervision of the efficiency in construction and ensure the productivity to attain the project completion in accordance to company standards.
Responsibilities For Junior Architect:
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of proposed layout/design, working drawings, shop drawings, As-built plans.
- Coordination with client regarding design concerns.
- Assist in the preparation of bills of materials, estimates, project schedule etc.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, project meetings and other similar events.
- Provide 3d perspectives and presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Architecture/Interior Design, Project Management or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 3 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Makati City, Philippines