STRUCTURAL STEEL DETAILER
- The scope of work shall cover steel structure detail design for fabrication work for steel, bridges and coastal structures.
- The chosen candidates will gain extensive knowledge in steel structures.
- Male/Female, preferably not more than 26 years old.
- Must have a degree of BS in Civil Engineering.
- With or without PRC License.
- Should have a strong ability to read and design drawings
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge in AutoCAD
- Must have interest in steel structure detail design and fabrication drawings.
- Willing and interested to work with Japanese staff and work in Japan.
- Willing to work in Ortigas
Manpower Inc. (NYSE: MAN) is a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. The 60-year old, $22 billion company offers employers a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower's worldwide network of 4,100 offices in 82 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world's largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower's work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction across their total workforce, enabling clients to concentrate on their core business activities. Manpower Inc. operates under five brands: Manpower, Manpower Professional, Elan, Jefferson Wells and Right Management. More information on Manpower Inc. is available at www.manpower.com
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Ortigas
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines