MALL (RESIDENT) ENGINEER (SM CITY TAYTAY)
The Resident (Mall) Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing, supervising, checking, and monitoring electrical and mechanical equipment of the mall and tenants’ area to ensure that all facilities are in excellent working conditions. The individual inspect tenants’ area making sure that the design is within the criteria or parameters of management standards and policy. He/she implements policies and regulations to all engineering staff to guarantee safety of tenants, customers, and employees. He/she will also be responsible for documentation of the progress of existing initiatives, the status of the facilities, and the presentation of created reports to the Engineering Operations Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Professional License holder in the related fields is required for this position
- With one year of working experience in line with managing business facilities (mall equipments)
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- With excellent communication skills both oral and written..
- Knowledge in electrical wiring and/or mechanical operations of various mall equipment.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Must be willing to work in SM City Taytay (Taytay, Rizal)
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Taytay, Rizal
Fresh Grad / Less than 1 Year
View Larger Map / Directions
Coral Way, Pasay, Philippines