We are the Philippine’s first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Casino Security Agent (Female)
National Capital Reg - Pasay City
- To ensure that illegal items/material, deadly weapons, hazardous substances and banned narcotics are not allowed inside the area of responsibility
- To report to the supervisors any violation to the established company rules misconduct performed by employees, guests and clients
- To perform duty assignments at the hotel areas to prevent irregularities, illegal transactions, misbehavior and other anomalous activities among employees and guests
- To report unusual incidents and related observations/information in accordance with the established procedures for infractions and mistakes committed inside hotels and other areas
- To submit incident reports as they happen
- To coordinate with external security elements as necessary for the prevention, documentation, response and suppression of any unwanted incidents in the hotel area and other areas
- To act as witness/representative of the Security Department during chips inventory, refills, yields, card shuffling and final shuffling
- To ensure legal firearms are properly secured under lock and key and are duly recorded before being placed inside the custody box at the game floor entrance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Maritime Studies, Protective Services & Management, Others or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in different fields of security work is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent. Job role in Security Officer or equivalent.
- At least 5'4" in height for female applicants.
- Must have a security license.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.