PROJECT COORDINATOR (Ref. PH-PC-SEP2013)
- Involves necessary coordination with engineering, procurement and construction team for providing assistance/clarification and arrange resources as necessary to maintain the project schedule and the budget.
- Involves coordination with vendors, contractors and monitoring on a regular basis to ensure smooth running of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in independent handling EPC project for Power Plant/LPG or other big project.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*SALARY IS ADJUSTABLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Pasay City - 12th Floor, Tower B, Two E-com Center, MOA Complex
Min 10 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
12th Floor, Tower B, Two E-com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines