Mystery Shopping Coordinator
- Plan mystery shopping projects ahead as per project requirements
- Capacity allocation, scheduling, training and supervision potential shoppers
- Ensure all requirements for fieldwork are completed in full and in a timely manner -- this includes questionnaire, briefing email, target list, etc.
- Allocate shops to eligible and suitable shoppers
- Monitor progress of fieldwork and data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines
- Ensure quality control measures are completed according to set quality standards
- College Degree ideally in Business, Economics, Social Sciences, or any related field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ortigas.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees.
- Experience in coordinating fieldwork and/or projects
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel
- Good command in both oral and written English
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Attention to details
- Skill in multi-tasking and time management
- Able to work well under pressure, both independently and as a team
- Able to think proactively and come up with solutions and ideas
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - ortigas
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Union Bank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines