CROUPIER (Casino Dealer)
- Greeting and welcoming new players to the table
- Assure that all the chips are already on the table before every game starts
- Explain the rules of the game
- Take control of the game
- Ensure that the players comply with the rules given
- Collect the chips from losing bets
- Calculate payouts to winners without using calculator
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
- Required skill(s): Math Skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Genting Highlands.
- No work experience required.
- Height Requirement: MALE: 5'6"
- Height Requirement: FEMALE: 5'3"
- Age: 21 to 27 years old only
- 30 Full-Time, Male and Female Contract position available.
- SWEATY palms and visible TATTOOs need NOT apply.
For faster transaction, please register and apply at our website, www.nzyinternational.com
Prospective Principal Project:
NZY INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. was established in May 1999 and is duly authorized by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration to recruit, hire and process various categories of land-based skilled workers and professionals (POEA License No: 072-LB-041811-R). It is registered under the Securities and Exchange Commission and is currently one of a few private recruitment agencies accredited by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Philippines. The management and staff have been on the crest of the employment business since the 1980s. Its head, NORMA Z. YU, has more than 20 years of solid experience in manpower pooling, recruitment, and deployment with particular focus on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries such as United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Malaysia. The company strives to be a center of excellence in the selection, recruitment, and deployment of Filipino workers for overseas employment. Its mission is simple: to provide foreign principals with the best available human resources from the Philippines, and in turn, help Filipinos find gainful employment and contribute to the country’s growth and development. On a monthly basis, NZY deploys a total of fifty (50) to two-hundred (200) personnel to various countries.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Pahang - Genting Highlands
Fresh Grad / Less than 1 Year
View Larger Map / Directions
1913 San Marcelino Street (between Remedios St. and Quirino Ave.) Malate, Manila