- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 21-35 yrs old
- Female Only
- Experience in pre-press is a must
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Corel Draw
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
6809 A, Santuico St. Brgy Pio Del Pilar, Makati City