- In-charge with hiring process (sourcing/interviews/exams/orientation/endorsements)
- In-charge with the government & company benefits preparation, processing & monitoring (SSS/PHIC/HDMF/BIR/HMO/ Insurance & the likes)
- Expats' VISA & AEP prepartion, submission & monitoring
- Checks manpower billing statements
- Do timekeeping
- Prepares report to DOLE (monthl/annual)
- Prepares monthly report (manpower/benefits/HR updates)
- Assist in training process (TNS/TNA/post evaluation)
- Oversee facilities & general services activities.
- A graduate of BS Psychology or Business related courses
- Knowledge in all HR Facets is a plus
- With proficient ability on timekeeping/payroll system
- Female, at least 23 years old.
- Keen to details; Computer Literate (Excel, Word & Power Point preparations)
- With good oral and written communications skills
- At least one (1) year HR related experience.
- With understanding on Philippine Labor Code & Standards.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates may send their resume or apply personally not later than September 20, 2013
SIIX Logistics Philippines, Inc.
125 Technology Ave., Phase 4, SPEZ,
Laguna Technopark, Binan, Laguna
Fax: (049) 541-3153
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Calabarzon & Mimaropa
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
108 Competence Drive Canlubang Calamba City