• Develop the market for B.M. Basics products and services to the whole Philippines especially in the Visayas and Mindanao regions
• Shall have multi-function responsibilities in the sales, applications support and/ or calibration of Laboratory instruments. Must coordinate discounts, application, etc., with management prior to submission of quotations
• Shall handle the daily inquiries, issues, and concerns of clients
• Update customers on prices, seminars, demos and new products and services
• Draft and check quotations, set appointments, prepare and submit reports
• Coordinate customer concerns with management
• Compile market and competitor information, prices and updates
• Prepare correspondence and reports to principals regarding concerns in product quality and product performance
• Prepare powerpoint presentation materials for promotion of products and services
• Shall handle preparations for exhibits and man exhibitions/conference booths
• Shall assist customers in method developments and operator trainings
• Shall assist in technical selling and applications support services
• Shall configure equipment according to specific customer application and requirements
• Shall be responsible in participating in tenders and completing documentation requirements
• Shall handle all requirements in the completion of a delivery of instruments
• Shall prepare reports to principals/suppliers regarding status of accounts and forecasts
• Shall be responsible for attending biddings and preparation of bid documents
• Shall ensure the timely submission of reports and quotations
• Shall ensure the timely response to customers and suppliers
• Shall study and prepare for presentations, visits, for each specific instrument being requested at the time
• Shall be responsible for conducting seminars or demos on instruments being represented by the company
• Shall do entertaining of customers and suppliers whenever necessary.
• Other related jobs required to succeed in selling the products and develop markets in every region in the Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- • Male/Female not more than 30 years old for Full-Timers; No age limit for Part-Timers
• Candidate must be a graduate of Chemistry, Chem. Engr’, Metallurgy, Material Science or any related field
• background in the operation, principles and method developments on FTIR, FTNIR, GC, HPLC, AAS or ICP, Food Texture Analyzer, Fiber analyzer, oil analysis (soxhlet, PV, IV, FFA, etc), GCMS, LCMS or at least have some experience in operating the foregoing or other analytical instruments (an advantage)
• Background in sales or marketing. (an advantage)
• Resourceful, creative and energetic.
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills necessary
• Can establish good rapport with internal & external clients
• Good team player and can work with minimum supervision
• With unquestionable character (honest, truthful, loyal) and charisma
• Must be Success and Results driven.
• Must be Service oriented
• Understanding of Industry processes e.g. power plant, cement, steel, semicon, food, pharmaceutical etc (an advantage)
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional written & oral communication proficiency in explaining and promoting the company's products and services.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc
• Willing to multi-task, can work under pressure & knows the value of confidentiality
• Must be flexible, attentive, analytical, resourceful, fast learner & highly motivated
• Must be highly attentive to details
• Must have maturity of judgment under pressure & the ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner
• Applicants must be willing to work long hours
• Applicants must be willing to travel within the Philippines using public transportation for sales promotional activities and customer support, and also travel out of the country for trainings on products (Out of the country Training opportunities for Full Time Employees).
• Driving Skills and/or with own car (an advantage)
• Full-Time positions available
• We offer basic salary, incentives, commissions, chance to travel to different parts of the country and abroad for Full-Time Employees.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
#84 Longhorn St., Rancho Estate I, Conccepcion II, Marikina City