Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Role covers functional support to DGSP Management and HR Head in the administration of compensation and benefits program based on approved policies and procedures. Also, supports other HR objectives particularly in Employee Relations, Employee Development and Recruitment.
- Supports payroll processing and administration and benefits planning and management.
- Records management of all compensation and benefits related documents and files.
- Provides guidance to employees on queries related to compensation and benefits program.
- Ensure proper implementation of timekeeping policies and procedures.
- Administer statutory benefits processing (SSS, HDMF and Philhealth); includes update of employee records and facilitating application of employee benefits likes loans and maternity/sickness benefits
- Coordinates with HMO provider and ensure timely enrolment/cancellation and amendments of HMO coverage for all employees
- Performs other related functions as required by authorized representative.
- Minimum 3 years relevant HR experience with strong HR operational focus preferably in a BPO-related business
- Basic knowledge of local labour legislation as well as intercultural knowledge (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 2-3 years specialist experience in HR compensation and benefits administration, wage and salary administration, compensation/benefits analysis and design, knowledge in payroll processing and benefits administration in the Philippines.
- Hands-on experience in payroll processing and statutory benefits reporting and transactions
- Generalist or analyst level experience in HR Administration or Management functions including HR Services, Recruitment and Employee Relations.
- Good knowledge and experience in Office tools (Excel proficient); technically inclined.
- English: speaks and writes business language fluently (with above average ability to compose and organize thoughts in written English)
- Basic knowledge in local labor law.
- Good knowledge and experience in Communication, cross functionally within the organization, up to Supervisory and Management levels
- With strong customer service orientation and extreme attention to details.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Central Visayas
Min 3 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
10th floor, Creativo IT Center II Building, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City