Production / Industrial Engineer / ISO Coordinator
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), for Production/Industrial Engineer post &
- Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent for ISO Coordinator post:
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Standard or other related standards.
- Training in ISO Awareness Program, SPC, FMEA will be an advantage
- Must have working knowledge of computer software applications.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and planning scenario analysis.
– Should have the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Domestic Airport Rd. Pasay
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Fresh graduates with good scholastic records are encouraged to apply
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Pasay City - Brgy 191, Domestic Airport Road Pasay City
Less than 1 year experience
View Larger Map / Directions
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines